Thursday, March 25, 2010

Truly, Am I ANOREXIC? (help...plz...if ur able?)?

Truly, Am I ANOREXIC? (help...plz...if ur able?)?I'm 95 lbs, 5'4", and 17 almost 18 years old... Am I anorexic?? I eat fine, never throw up, don't think of myself as fat...I used "anorexic calculators" online...All said I am...?!please help?!thanks :P
Healthwales.com employs innovative health care technology, information and other resources that provide users with by mara162
Women's Health - healthwales.com well-integrated health
Best Answer - Chosen by Health waleno. my best friend is 5'4ish and weighs 95lbs and she's 30. she has always been tiny and she eats more than anyone i know. as long as you are eating and not throwing up or taking laxatives you are fine. some people are naturaly tiny. you just happen to be one of those people. i also have another friend who is 5'3ish and barley broke 100lbs at 9 months pregnant.